Welcome to the Broadbelt Research Group!
From left to right: Ying, Guozhen, Hanyu, Rob, Xiaowei, Linda, Lauren, Abe, Adam, Lindsay, and Kevin.
- Andrew Stine, a graduate student in the Broadbelt group, was selected by the Council for Chemical Research to give a poster presentation at their annual meeting themed "Disruption" which is focused on disruptive technologies.
- Broadbelt group welcomes Julian Joseph Stine to the world!
- Broadbelt group welcomes Lauren Dellon to the lab!
- Congratulations to Dr. Beatriz Peñalver Bernabé on successfully defending her disseration!
- Congratulations to Heather Mayes on earning the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) Computational Molecular Science and Engineering Forum (CoMSEF) Graduate Student Award.
- Congratulations to Lindsay Oakley on successfully defending her dissertation proposal!
- Heather Mayes is featured on the cover and in a profile in DEIXIS, the annual publication of the DOE Computational Science Graduate Fellowship.
- Congratulations to Heather Mayes on being selected as the co-winner of the department's Distinguished Graduate Researcher Award!
- Congratulations to Ying Yu on being named a teaching assistant of the year!